Fantasy Flight Games brings us todays daily dose of cool news to report on their end.
– FFG gives us a look at Genestealers and Movement in the Space Hulk: Death Angels The Card Game. I have not heard too much on this one yet but I am getting more and more into the 40k universe of Warhammer having plunged into the miniatures.
– FFG also brings us in card game fashion that only they can bring a card of the week for Warhammer: Invasion. This week bring us the cards Entropy and Order in Chaos. So if your looking to add some spice to your decks or maybe just learn something new, this is it. I myself have not played Invasion yet. I tackled the Call of Cthulhu LCG and if it is remotely similar then it’s awesome.
Today we have some updates from Fantasy Flight Games
1. As we posted just moments ago, Penny Arcade The Card Game is now available. It can be purchased at your local gaming store.
2. Another card game is out called Letter of Marque
3. And in even more card game news the Warhammer Invasion: The Skavenblight Battle Pack is now available at your local gaming store.
4. The Dark Heresy book entitled The Radicals Handbook is now available.
5. Need gaming tokens? Well now you game with these handy game tokens
Fantasy Flight Games has some updates for us today
1. FFG is holding a card of the week series for Warhammer: Invasion. This week the focus is on a preview card for the expansion The Skavenblight Threat. It’s called “Stand your Ground”. There is also some talk about the design FFG is going for with Warhammer: Invasion. It’s definitely something I want to look into.
2. Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition is now back in stock. I heard good things about this however when I look at it I find it very unimpressive considering it had the higher price tag then their other board games.
And there you have it. Surprisingly a small news day for Fantasy Flight Games. I think their too busy plotting their holiday plans to conquer our spare time.
Fantasy Flight Games announced Tooth and Claw which is a new battlepack for Warhammer: Invasion.