Lot’s of Warhammer happenings over on Fantasy Flight Games site. It seem’s the franchise keeps gaining steam. There is a promising MMO, video games, various RPG’s, the books are more prominent now and I am sure more is coming. Would love to see an animated feature in the near future. Till then though here are some happenings over at Fantasy Flight Games.
– There is a great video up concerning Deathwatch with the head designer and also the IP handler at Games Workshop.
– The Edge of Twilight which is an adventure for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay concerns a town called Ubersreik which is a very interesting location for your players. Jay Little has a designer diary which takes a look at this town and it’s potential for your gaming group.
-If you missed free rpg game day well they have a cure for you. You can now get the free adventure for Deatwatch entitled Final Sanction
– The Lord of the Rings boargame is being released under Fantasy Flights silver line. What this means is that there will be updates, new elements but mostly the same Lord of the Rings boardgame that everyone has always loved.
-This is kind of expected but there is a game master’s toolkit for Deathwatch coming soon. Features you typical screen and adventure. For more details, check here.
Fantasy Flight Games have released an iPod app for the WFRP 3 dice. It has all the possible dice you will need for your gaming needs. This is much needed and one of the things which had me feeling iffy on doing remote gaming using the new system. Though for in person I say get more physical dice. I always preferred actual dice. While digital dice are cool I find they on average do not roll the same.
Fantasy Flight Games shines a spotlight on Stromdorf thanks to the Gathering Storm product heading our way. If your the type that likes all those little details about lands then you will definitely want to check it out. I myself love to know all the nitty gritty on these things.
Well Fantasy Flight Game s have a lovely article out featuring their custom dice and why they are great. I have to say I am still not a fan of the custom success dice. I have yet to play the game but one day when I have money to put towards this quite expensive game I will be sure to give it a whirl. But for those wanting to know more about these colorful dice, check out that article.
Well today we have a few things going on over at Fantasy Flight Games.
1. An expansion for Battlelore is now available. It’s called Dragons. Like it’s name it contains dragon miniatures for Battlelore.
2. Cosmic Encounters has an expansion pack that just released called Cosmic Incursion. It’s at retail stores now!
3. Wolves of the North chapter pack is now available for A Game of Thrones LCG
4. For those Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay fans, you can get more of those snazzy colored dice at your local store so you can spread the dice love at the table.
Fantasy Flight Games has a few updates for us today
1. This winter it looks like we will be seeing an Anima: Tactics Miniatures Game I am not sure how I feel about this. I really haven’t seen anything they have to offer miniatures wise in any of our local stores and even out of the Quebec province. I would like to see them put more muscle behind these types of products so we pay attention to them. Give us a bit of fanfare over at the store.
2. There is a Warhammer: Invasion card of the day and this time it is the Zealot Hunter. Seem’s like a sweet card but I can’t say for certain what all the others are like. Still have not picked it up yet.
3. Seem’s like ten new careers are heading towards the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. One of which is on focus and thats the Small but Vicious Dog. Maybe this was something in the older edition because I just don’t get the hype on this.
Fantasy Flight Games have released information on the economy and commerce in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. It’s not just us struggling in tough times. So read all about problems of the fantasy kind.
Fantasy Flight Games have released downloadable promo posters and flyers available from their website for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3. Remember folks we want you opinions on what it’s like when it comes out.
Well now is your chance at it folks if your store wants in on the pre-release event from Fantasy Flight Games. The kit which you can acquire contains the core book along with various other promo materials. If I had a store I would be on this as I am curious about it all. And if you do end up trying it, come back here and let us know on our forums. Forums need love to
Well we have another preview for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay V3 from Fantasy Flight Games. This time they take a look at the nitty gritty behind scenes & episodes. It’s your standard overview of what you would imagine being the concepts of scenes, scenarios and episodes.
While this particular update might not be too exciting in my opinion, I must however give Fantasy Flight Games kudos for such consistent updates. They are a great hype machine over there and deserve every bit of credit for getting us excited or intrigued by their products. Tip of the hat to you